Lieu : Paris · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : A négocier
MSCI is an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. We have deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with our clients.
Our broad product line supports clients’ needs across all major asset classes and provides them with a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office. We have a highly flexible business model that enables clients to select the individual products and services they need and integrate them into their own investment processes and methodologies.
Analytics Consultants act as trusted advisors to our clients across the region and have responsibility for managing the associated client relationships. Consultants look to develop deep linkages with our clients and help clients make best usage of our products in the context of their investment or risk process and their business goals.
The individual will be responsible for supporting a suite of our Analytics Products. This will involve sharing best practices, explaining risk models applied to multi asset class portfolios and partnering with the sales team to provide expertise in client engagements and pre-sales activities. Successful candidates will have a thorough knowledge of market risk measurement and management, pricing of asset types (including equity, fixed income, commodities, and derivatives), highly quantitative skills and an ability to guide institutional clients to better use our products for assessing risks and making investment decisions. The successful candidate must be adaptable, able to lead efforts to solve clients' problems.
Scope of Responsibility
• Manage relationships within our regional client base (financial institutions in France, Belgium, Switzerland and Luxembourg); implement strategic plans to ensure client retention.
• Develop expertise in MSCI products and models as well as latest market trends and regulatory landscape to provide clients with Best Practices guidance.
• Identify opportunities to increase client usage of our products and identify new users. Work closely with the sales team on potential sales opportunities. Assist in campaigns on new product placement.
• Proactively engage with clients to keep them informed of our product roadmap with a view on how our development efforts will help them achieve their business goals; proactively solicit client feedback regarding future product development. Work with internal functional teams to ensure that all clients requests / inquiries are managed appropriately.
• Respond to detailed client enquiries about methodologies and analytics; hold advanced client trainings / workshops; present in seminars
• Very strong analytical skills in regard to simulation techniques for risk management, factor modelling, portfolio management and performance attribution; experience with Barra or RiskMetrics models and software a plus.
• Deep understanding of global financial markets, including modeling and pricing of different asset types in the fixed income, equities, commodities, and credit markets and their derivatives
• Knowledge of the main European regulatory frameworks for asset managers and banks
• Superior communication and time management skills.
• Fluent in French and English
Previous experience in risk management/quantitative finance, working closely with investment decision making teams.
MSc required ideally from finance/engineering/mathematical background.
send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org