Lieu : Montpellier · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : 42.5k€ to 46k€ depending on experience €
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Full stack development, with focus on the front end
Provide technical leadership and documentation to developers and stakeholders.
Build prototypes, products and systems that meet the project quality standards and requirements.
Collaborate with other developers, scientists and architects to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the solution.
Work with subject matter experts to clarify requirements.
Ensure the solution is deployable, operable and secure by default.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to build conversations and relationships with people from various backgrounds and cultures
- Highly collaborative, you prefer to work in a team rather than alone
- Confident and open to feedback, you have a strong self-development and continuous improvement mindset
- Development experience with Angular
- Experience with .NET Core
- Familiar with version control tools such as Git
- Understanding of micro services architecture with experience in designing and implementing RESTful services
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiar with deploying services to the cloud
- UI/UX design
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery technologies with Azure DevOps
Please find the offer here : https://careers.slb.com/jobaddetail.aspx?id=50392