Lieu : Paris · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : A négocier
Premialab instantly connects you with the universe of systematic investment products and providers. We empower institutional investors to make the best-informed investment decisions whilst achieving time and cost efficiency.
Our digital marketplace provides data, research and analytics, to help institutional investors discover and analyse the market of risk premia and smart beta investments. Using our platform they can construct portfolios, perform risk analysis, and create consolidated reporting through our multi-provider platform.
Passionate about innovation, we are building the investment platform of the future, combining intelligent technology and modern financial services. Our international team is dedicated to streamlining the investment process with our data & software solutions. We have main offices in Hong Kong, Paris, London and New York.
We are looking for a high calibre and motivated candidate to join our quant team to develop and deliver analytics solutions to Premialab clients. The individual will have the opportunity to play a central role in a fast growing business segment in a global organization.
The role will be primarily based at our Paris office.
• Develop advanced search algorithms to perform efficient strategy screening within Premialab extensive dataset made of thousands of funds and QIS (Quantitative Investment Strategies)
• Deploy clustering and data science techniques to identify and visualize peer-groups, as well as best suited diversifiers and hedging strategies given an existing fund
• Participate in quant research subjects from automated factor regression to portfolio optimization
• Follow development best practice with collaboration, transparency, reliability, documentation and testing
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
• Work closely with IT, Product Development and Client Coverage teams to help realize company objectives
• Present analytic solutions internally and to clients
• Finance Bachelor’s or Master degree
• 6 Months Internship
• Solid understanding of financial instrument pricing models across asset classes and risk methodologies
• Strong analytic skills, highly organized and detail oriented with problem-solving attitude
• Technically fluent in Python
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org